Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Love Bags? You Should Go Here...

My cute friend, Shar, recently opened a Bag Boutique called Bags That Fit. You must stop in and see the amazing bags, jewelry, and clothing that they carry! It really is so darling! Look how cute they have it decorated....


Some of my favorite things while I was there browsing included:
  • The polka dotted luggage (you can see it in the picture on the bottom left)
  • Shabby Apple for little girls...oh so cute!
  • Of course the MANY, MANY bags!
  • Cute necklaces to hang charms from.
  • Chunky jewelry...which I love, love!
  • Jeans - for a great price!
So if the man in your life needs in idea for Mother's Day, send them here - 127 E. Main Street in Lehi.

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Looks like fun!! Very cute idea!

Aly said...

Hey cute friend...
I had so much fun with you at the expo. Your ABC book was so dang cute. I got your cute message,(a little late) You are so sweet. I would love to have it, but if you could sell it I would love you to be able too. Let me know how much I would owe ya for it. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Love Aly

Shar Chavira said...

You are all too nice. *blush*. thanks for the shout out. We love our little boutique and try to put things in it that we would buy. Thank you so much for your support! Luv ya!