Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Week In Review...

My week can be summed up by one thing....


I had my first opportunity to teach at Scrapbook USA this year, and it was amazing! I taught a class called ABC's of Me where we made a darling ABC album! It was a lot of work, but so worth it when I saw the reaction of the class members to the album! What a great weekend! My family was so supportive of me....Jesse had lots of eating out this week and the kids stayed at me Mom and Dad's for a couple of days! I couldn't have done it without them! And of course I got to spend quality time with the Robert's Team - Lisa, Natalie, Stacie, and Ali! Love you all!

12 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I think mom and dad really enjoyed having the kids for a couple of days. Wish we could have seen them when we were home.

Troop 2531 said...

We watched you on the news Friday morning when you were talking to Big Buhda. You looked like you were having alot of fun! Wish I could of made it out to the show!!! I'm so jealous! :)

Michelle said...

Yeah - you busy woman! Sorry you missed lunch with us at Archibald's - so yummy!!! I am sad though, 'cuz I still didn't get to see your book - but thanks for introducing us to your class!! hahaha

Jen Carpenter said...

Sounds like you are busy! That is great that you are working with Lisa! How exciting! Hope you are well!

Connie said...

Is there anything you don't do?? I had no idea you were to multi talented!!

Shar Chavira said...

I am just going to start calling you "Super Trish"...you have a "golden" touch and are great at everything you do! So cool you get to do what you love.

Pedaling said...

i love scrapbook usa, this was the first year in awhile that i didn't attend- dang i wish i would have known you were there and teaching!!!

Palmer Family said...

You are so talented. I see you on TV sometimes!!

~Natalie~ said...

And I will add that you did awesome too! I love my ABC book, just finished it! I'm so glad that we are able to work together. Love ya!

Mindy Widdowson said...

I was just checking out Natalie's blog and I had to come and see what you had to say about the Expo. It sounds like you guys had a great/rewarding time. I can't imagine getting to work with such great group of ladies! I would love to see the ABC book sometime!
Love,
Mindy

Carrie and Jeff said...

Wow Trish! I didn't know that you taught people how to scrapbook. You must be really good. I love to scrapbook.

Valorie Johnston said...

Wow... Trish you sound like a busy girl... Scrapbook classes, cycling classes and being a mom!