Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Read"..."Read"..."Read"...

This is all we are hearing from Emma nowadays. I love that she wants us to read to her, but it is the SAME book over and over. And over some more. This is the book...It is a darling book of opposites. It was given to Gabriel on his 1st birthday by Uncle Jared and Aunt Amy. It was a hit with him and apparently is still popular among the one year old crowd. I could read this book in my sleep. "Dinosaur Roar". "Dinosaur Squeak". "Dinosaur fierce". "Dinosaur Meek"... We have made actions to go along with most of the opposites. I'm sure it is quite entertaining for outsiders.

5 comments:

Cindy G said...

I LOVE Paul Stickland! My mom gave Jaren the pop-ups Trucks and Big Dig years ago and they are falling apart they have been read so much. We also have a couple of his other dinosaur books and they are just great! Hayden's current favorite is Goodnight Moon.

BTW - I loved your flashback Friday picture and all of the comments from people who say they don't recognize you! That is the Tricia and I know and love from high school!! I'm the one who hardly recognizes you now... :)

Soccer Mom said...

Can't wait to see the actions!!! I wish Brylee liked to read more. We read and read and read for a few months and then she discovered barbies!!! See you soon!

Lisanne Lee said...

Ha! Of course she's always doing or saying something funny. Can't wait to see you guys tonight.

Loves,

Lu

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

I am going private on my blog. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com