Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag - You're It!!

Sheila Tagged me to play along....

What I am doing: postponing getting ready for the day
What I’m proud of today: I've already been to the gym and it's before 10
What I’m thinking about: The rest of my day
Who is home: Emma and Jesse
Plans tonight:Book Club - discussing The Kite Runner
My weekend was: fulfilling
What’s for dinner: Spaghetti
Thoughts about love: Should be unconditional
Feelings about life: Make the most of it.
What I need: more sleep
What I want: warm weather
What I have: family
My pet peeve: noises while I am sleeping
My guilty pleasure: candy
What you don’t know about me: Is there anything??
What I can hear: Emma destroying something in the other room...
What I can smell: shampoo
My style: comfortable, classic
My hairdo: short and spiky
My outfit: top and lounging pants
My mood: happy
The weather today:chilly
Thoughts on parenting: hard but fun (I agree with Sheila on this one and the next)
Thoughts on marriage: hard but fun
Thoughts on politics: I get them from Sheila :)
Thoughts on celebrity gossip: a waste
Thoughts on beauty: comes from within
Thoughts on sleep: didn't I already say I NEEDED it?
Thoughts on writing: not good at it
My favorite appliance: dishwasher - I didn't have one growing up
My favorite car: one that smells good
My favorite splurge: clothing
My favorite beauty secret: uh...
My favorite treat: candy
My favorite everyday pleasure: staying at home to be a Mom
Ten years ago: Newlywed
Five years ago: getting ready to move to Utah!
One year ago: Saying goodbye to Wayne and Susan to serve a mission
One year from now: enjoying Wayne and Susan home
Five years from now: Gabe will be in Jr. High - Yikes and Emma in school
Ten years from now: getting ready to send Gabe on a mission - Double Yikes!! and Emma entering YW
I’m famous for: my Chocolate Chip Cookies - or so I think
I’ll never be famous for: my voice
Who I am: Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend
Who I hope to be: A little of all of you
What I’m thankful for: Gospel

Now everyone on the side bar is tagged! Have fun! And have a great day!

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

nice job.
thanks for playing
so, you trust me enought to get your political info-
very interesting.
youre a sweety
glad we're friends.

tiff and chris johnson said...

Trishers! You brighten up my day with your happy face and spunky attitude! Thanks for being such a joy to be around-you always make others smile! xoxo

Sarah said...

cute!!! I love this blog. I want to do this one...but I have to get to the unpacking, the laundry, you know I AM HOME stuff!! See you soon. :)

Proudfit Family said...

We miss you guys a ton! Come and escape to the warm weather anytime you want -- we would love to have you. I have some questions for you about being a fitness instructor. Can you email me some info on how to become one or anything that you can tell me about it? My email is ubrugby414@hotmail.com -thanks so much!