Monday, April 28, 2008

A Week in Review...

Things that me smile this week....
  • Relaxing a little with the family.
  • The sun finally shining!
  • Gabe made the only goal at his soccer game on Saturday!
  • Emma riding her new trike outside...right onto the grass...right when the sprinklers came on...oops...
  • Hand and foot with our good friends....go T n T!
  • Hamburgers on the grill. BBQ anyone?
  • A Sunday afternoon nap and walk to the park.
  • Elder Collett from Susan and Wayne's Mission coming over to visit, bring pictures, and tell us about Greece.

5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT week!

Katie Allen said...

Tricia,
You are the busiest person ever. I love reading your blog even if I don't comment often. I love your flash back Friday. Don't listen to Jesse. My kids like to laugh at his pictures the most!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I love that the sun has decided to come out and play. Yesterday was beautiful.

Ash said...

What a beautiful week. So much fun Trish. Nice work on your scrapbook USA thing too. I am very impressed, but that's simply you. Love you.

Staci said...

Thank you for the sweet message.. you are too nice!! I just wanted you to know that:)