Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Week in Review...

Things to smile about this past week...
  • General Conference - Elder Ballard's talk on Motherhood was my favorite.
  • Sustaining a new prophet of our church - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
  • Having my mom, one sister, and two of her kids spend a few days with us...more please!!
  • Listening to Emma try out new words.
  • A princess party with Princess Andie.
  • Fruit from Costco.
  • Attending an "Author's Tea" at Gabriel's school to listen to him read the story he wrote. It is called "The Three Knights", and he did a fabulous job of writing and illustrating it!

4 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

You have had a good week! I loved Elder Ballard's talk too... Cried through most of it! Amazing! Can't tell you how much we love you. So grateful for our friendship... xxoo

Cindy G said...

I love your weekly reviews. Conference was amazing. I, too, loved Elder Ballard's talk. I can't wait for the Ensign to come out so I can read it again.

Anonymous said...

Elder Ballard did give a wonderful talk - very uplifting for mothers! I haven't seen you in so long...atleast we have blogs to look at and keep in touch somewhat :) I'm jealous you got to have fun with your mom & sisters, that's the best!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I agree.....Elder Ballard's was my favorite too. I'm glad you got to be with your family. It's fun spending time with those who truelly know you....good and bad....and they still love you anyway! hee hee