Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Week In Review...

Things making me smile this last week:
  • Awesome Book Club discussion on "The Kite Runner".
  • Sushi. Enough said.
  • The movie "21". I really liked it! I would watch it again.
  • Pizza at the Pizza Factory with great friends. AND our kids were all good.
  • A special date with Gabe. He chose to go to Del Taco, rent movies, and go to "Jump On It". It is this warehouse full of trampolines. We had a blast...until he sprained his ankle. Thanks for a fun date, Gabe.
  • Jesse offering to keep Emma while Gabe and I had time to ourselves.
  • Jesse cleaning the house while I was at Book Club.
  • Gabe losing another front tooth!

9 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Sounds like you had a good week. Bo and I just discussed taking each girl out on a special day of their very own each month. We think it would be fun for all of us!!!

Lisanne Lee said...

What a great week! I'm so proud to say that I was a part of a bit of it. Book club meeting was FABULOUS. I'm still thinking about it.

Loving you more each day.

PS-do you think you could be my visiting teaching partner for two visits this week? My partner is MIA. Let me know.

Lu

Cindy G said...

What a fun week! I love doing things with my kids one on one. I obviously need to read "The Kite Runner."

Kelie said...

hope gabe's ankle is doing better, what a fun date! glad you had a great week! miss you!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I like the idea of having a night out with one child at a time. You're a great mom!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
martha corinna said...

Wow, that Jesse is some guy!
I love your flash back Fridays! So fun.

Someday, when I am a regular blogger again, I may copy this idea, don't sue me.

Ash said...

Trish what a fun week. Gabe is loosing the teeth left and right. Good for him. I love your week in Reviews. So much fun!

Carrie and Jeff said...

You had a very eventful week. I wish I could say the same. I read Kite Runner and liked it, but it was a bit disturbing---I'm sure you know. I love Sushi!