Friday, June 6, 2008

Emma's Celebrations...

This is at a picnic at a park by our house. My friends are so thoughtful. They brought balloons and cupcakes. Emma looks mesmerized by the flame!

Emma and Cha Cha kissing at her party.

Another cupcake. This one from Dippidee's. Yum, yum! I think Dad and Gabe blew the candles out.

Emma now has a new nickname...Paris. Ty, Sarah, and Andie gave Emma this glamour set. Complete with a purse, sunglasses, fake lipstick, car keys, and high heels. So perfect!

And the princesses take a ride in the new wagon...

8 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute! I hope she had a GREAT day! I want to hear more about these cupcakes!!!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

SWEET DIVA! She is too cute! Birthdays are the greatest, hope she enjoyed it.

Pedaling said...

what fun friends and it looks like such the perfect way to celebrate.
she is sooo cute!

Ash said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Looks like a great party. She is just too cute in those glasses and high heels I must say!!

Troop 2531 said...

What a little princess she is! Hope she had a great Birthday! Too cute!!!

Aly said...

Looks like she had an awesome birthday! She is too cute! Mmmn cupcakes I want some.

Sandgren Family said...

I can't beleive how big she has gotten. I didn't know it was her birthday you were celebrating that day. I hope we didn't ruin the fun with any stray sprays of whipped cream! :-) It was good to see you if even for a breif second.

Katrina

*Kelly* said...

I love Dippidee I'm telling ya, they make the best cupcakes! Tell Emma Happy belated birthday for me will you!