Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Week In Review...

A little late, but still...here's what made me smile last week:
  • Friends coming to stay with us on their way to Texas. They were our first "married" friends after we were married. It doesn't matter how long it has been since we have seen them, we still pick up right where we left off.
  • Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale.
  • Jesse taking the kids to see Kung Fu Panda.
  • Taking Emma for rides in her birthday wagon.
  • Seeing my flowers grow...slowly...
  • Another night of Hand and Foot with the Bennett's. We lost...that's okay...winners bought ice cream! Yummy!
  • Taking a walk at Thanksgiving Point Gardens.
  • Eating ice cream from JCW's.
  • Signing the family up for the 4th of July Freedom Run. 5K...do you think Gabe can do that?

8 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I totally think Gabe can do it! He may have to walk a little, but he will definately make it!!!!

Amy said...

Fun week! That's so cool to do the 5k as a family. You guys are such fun parents with all of the stuff you did in just one week! Thanks for all of the ideas you give me!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Gabe can definitely do it...my friend Becky's 6 year old daughter ran/walked her first 5K in 46 min last week. And my friend Darcy's 10 year old boy ran the same 5K in 26 minutes. It's amazing how strong little kids are! You guys will have a blast!

Stephen and Effie said...

I love your week in review. It always makes me stop and think about my week and the good things that happened, no matter how small they were.

Broadbent Family said...

Sounds like a fun week! Was that all in one week? Steve and I's life seems so boring all of the sudden! I am still laughing about your prom pictures--they were hysterical!! Although it is so 90s--you were still pretty!! I forgot that your in-laws were the Allens. My grandma wanted us to meet up with them (they are friends from IF)--but we didn't have time! Greece would be a really cool mission! Anyway--I love your blog! It always makes me smile.

Sarah said...

what a great week! That whole winner buys really backfired. But winning was pretty sweet!!! So will you run or walk with Emma? If we were in town maybe I'd go with you. FUN!

Ash said...

definately the semi-annual sale. I was there. The best huh. JCW's can't get enough of that. Fun Week!!

Marisa said...

The rate things are going in our family you're just going to have to add us as a permanent bullet in the Week in Review! :) I love catching up with you guys!

How is Gabe doing? What a trooper!!!! I love that he has his bag of Skittles in the picture. Spencer things he should really have candy the whole time his cast is on.

Thanks again for letting us stay and visit with you! Love you guys!