Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Week in Review...

What a week....Here is what made me smile this week...
  • Gabe's Dance Festival...nothing like seeing your 8 year old boy dance with sunglasses! I loved it! He's got some mad dancing skills.
  • Gabe finishing 2nd Grade - way to go, bud!
  • Emma turning 2!
  • A picnic at the park with some great friends. They even brought balloons for Emma's birthday, cupcakes, and candles.
  • ALL the kids got candles in their cupcakes. So cute!
  • Seeing our best friends, The Christensen's, finish their home to be in the Parade of Homes. It is AMAZING! And so are they!
  • Annie Get Your Gun at the Hale Center Theater with our great friends, The Longs. We have season tickets with them every year. This was one of our favorite performances.
  • Planting flowers in my front yard and pots.
  • Spending part of the weekend in Park City with Jesse - JUST US!
  • My Mom and Dad watching our kids.
  • A Princess Birthday Party for Emma and 3 of her Princess Friends.
  • Dippidee cupcakes at the Princess Party in place of cake. Oh, they are so divine!
  • Emma calling Jesse's Truck "Mommy's Truck" since I am driving it now. I usually drive around less, so I get the gas hog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I was signing off I checked out a blog or two at random "Life is Good" is something I say often. Thanks for sharing. Your family seems to be a healthy, solid building block for a worthwhile world. We are all so much more alike than gets generally realized. Take care and enjoy the trip. Rick

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute! Lizzy won't be done until the 16th. She is very jealous of the cousins and want to move home so she can get out of school earlier!

Kristen said...

I enjoyed chatting with you yesterday. your optimism is a blessing in my life. I really feel lucky to call you a friend. I am now going to work harder on my food storage too!

Amy said...

You always have do so many fun things! It was fun seeing you at the park! We'll have to do that together soon! I love the flashback photos! You're a hotty and i love the hair!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I need a Park City getaway. Sounds like you had a great week. I've heard those Dippidee cupcakes are so good. I need to try them.

Abigail said...

Yes, I love Ginza! The X roll is delicious. I am sure that I will be seeing you there sooner than later. I also can't wait to see you at convention this year. It is coming so quickly! YAY!

Shar Chavira said...

Oh my goodness you are a BUSY GIRL! I was so going to ask you to model for our Grand Opening...HA! But looks like you have your plate full. :) Love ya!!

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Trish-
I love your week in review posts! They are so much fun. I am glad to know that I am not the only who has had to cut back on driving due to the delightful gas prices.
I have even considered getting a bike with a big trailer to haul my little ones around in. Can you ride a bike on the freeway? :)
Love,
Mindy

Lisanne Lee said...

Glad to see you're doing so well! Hope you guys had fun in Park City! We missed you Sunday, not the same without you there!

Loves,

Lisanne

Anonymous said...

I love little girls princess parties...and what a great idea with the Dippidee cupcakes, those are soooo much better than regular birthday cake. :)