Friday, May 30, 2008

Flashback Friday...

Let's continue making fun of my 90's hairstyle and clothing choices, shall we? Okay, here we go...Here are two dances I went to my Senior Year.

Prom...Josh Atkinson. He was/is a genuinely nice guy. Dances are so much more enjoyable with friends, don't you think? I hope I can teach my children this. Okay, onto making fun of the picture...I really am wearing high heels, not moon boots. But guaranteed the shoes are white. Now check out my wrist corsage. Could it be any bigger?? Enough of this one...let's get to the next dance.


Homecoming...Tom Willie. Another really nice guy. Let's make fun of him for a minute. Notice how is hair is a little longer in the back and flips a little. So cool in 1993. Now for me...white shoes...again! Okay...off white. Let's just look at the hair for awhile...uh-huh...and I'm going to leave it at that...

10 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Two wonderful guys! Dances with friends were definately better! Give Emma a big hug and a kiss from us here and tell her Happy Birthday!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

AWESOME PICS! I'm laughing so hard right now! We were so cool back then. Was Tom standing on something so he wasn't shorter than you? Those guys were the best. I wish we could all go back for just one day and have some more laughs!

Aly said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my darling book!! I love it. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Trish, those are soooo funny. Do notice also that Tom has some kind of character on his tie. It looked like the tazmanian (spelling?) devil maybe. Nice!

Nikki said...

That Eric comment was from me. It always automatically logs him in.

Cindy G said...

I haven't seen Tom since I worked at the hospital and their first baby was in NICU for a few days. They've had several more since then! I still see and email Josh occasionally. He's stil a genuinely nice guy. Ah, the memories!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Aaahhh...the memories. Love Tom's haircut. Josh was such a good guy...you have to check out his blog Daniele emailed to us...kinda funny to see him as a 30+ year old. I still pictured him as a 18 year old in my head...really kinda funny.

Ash said...

Absolutely amazing Trish. So awesome. I love your flashback fridays. They make me smile.

Tiffany said...

Trish, this is Tiffany (Josh's wife) I love the prom pic. I haven't seen any of them, I think they may be hiding somewhere at his mom's house. Your family is darling! Josh says "Hi"

Carrie and Jeff said...

I love to look back at my dance pictures. Those pictures are great. Aren't you glad we don't look like we did in high school? But I would like to have my body back---but not the clothes, hair, and make-up.