Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our New Favorite Store...

If you live in the Draper/Sandy/Lehi area, you know the new favorite store is HARMON'S! No exception for us....This place is amazing. If you haven't been there yet, you must! It is an experience. Jesse is particularly fond of their cheese area and olive cart. I love all of the fresh produce and the bakery. Jesse and the kids had Gelato the other night, that I heard was absolutely delicious! Of course, our favorite reason to go there is their service. There is just something about those Harmon employees. What is your favorite part?

7 comments:

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Our Harmons store doesn't look quite that big but I love it anyway. I have to say my favorite is their meat department. We try to eat fish at least once a week and their halibut is great!

Soccer Mom said...

Wow! What a great store! Maybe one day when we are in your area we will have to stop on in!

Dash Of Sass said...

I LOVE THAT STORE!!!!!!!!!! its amazing!!!! you should try their mac'n'cheese... the best i have ever had. NO JOKE! i crave it now!!! simply DELICIOSO!!

Ash said...

Trish I need to get there. You and Whit have loved it. I used to drive to the one in South Jordan just to get the quality. I am so glad there is a new one. Awesome. I love the requests. K we will definately have to try it. Love you:)

Carrie and Jeff said...

Where is the new Harmon's. I would like to try it out. Just tell me on Sunday. Are you going to be there?

Our Loved-up Family said...

Harmons is my favourite grocery store by a mile too! They have a great deli section, plus they sell some English chocolate and my favourite English cereal!

Anonymous said...

The other day I was there with my two year old. He was trying to get out of the cart and a lady from the bakery came to my rescue. She gave him a cookie. After that I knew I would be a loyal customer forever. And gotta love the drive up & load service Harmons does!