Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Week in Review...

Ah...another week gone by?? How does that happen? Here are a few things that made me smile this week:
  • James, Katie, and 3 of their kids coming to stay overnight.
  • Katie keeping my house clean for me :)
  • Putting away the winter clothes.
  • Shopping for Summer Clothes for Gabe and Emma.
  • The movie "Iron Man". Very cool!
  • Sushi. (I think this is reoccuring every week!)
  • New haircut and color - I love my Hair Stylist.
  • Jesse riding his motorcycle (sorry, Susan.)
  • Neighborhood BBQ for Family Night. I have the greatest neighbors ever!!
  • Eating Dessert first at the BBQ...or three...or so...

7 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Where is the pic of the new hair? BBQs are the greatest! We have been doing a lot of that shopping out here! Very warm the past couple of days!!!

Aly said...

I am excited to see the picture of your new hair!! I love your weekly reviews. Such a good idea.

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

OK, I agree.... we need a peak at the new hair! You've always been so stylish!

Trish said...

I wouldn't say it's "new hair". You can't really change short once it's short. I just needed a new cut and color. It still looks the same...sorry to disappoint :)

Sarah said...

I'm so sad we missed the BBQ (although I am not sad I am in HOT weather!!). Did a good crowd show up? I love that dessert came out first, the meat always takes too long anyway!!

~Natalie~ said...

Your hair is darling! I love the new color. I miss seeing you. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever..okay so it's only been a week but it feels longer than that.
love ya!

Stephen and Effie said...

I love your flash backs, that is really awesome that you take the time to scan your photos, good job. It is strange that kids get stuck in your mind as staying the same age as when you saw them last. Emma is still a baby in my mind. I am adding you as a friend so I can see what you are up to, i hope you don't mind