Thursday, May 22, 2008

Emma has been tagged!

Emma was tagged by Kadyn Berrett. Here are seven things about our princess that you may or may not know:

1. She carries a blanket with her every where she goes - it's yellow, green, and white and was given to her by our cute friend Allison Palmer. She LOVES this blankey.

2. She is IN LOVE with our neighbor, Brady Schmidt. When he comes over, she holds his hand and says, "Hi, Bwady." Oh, and he's 9.

3. She doesn't love to have her hair washed. We are in trouble with all of the hair she has!

4. She is afraid of dogs. When she sees one, she says "Yucky Puppy".

5. She loves to pretend to talk on the phone...always to Sarah. (Say Sarah with a really hard "R".)

6. She is a really good jumper for a 2 year old.

7. She loves both mommy and daddy, but I think she is more of a Daddy's girl.

We tag - Ella Allen, Hannah Longhurst, Pace Wadsworth, and Brylee Clark.

6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I hope you mean our "Brylee"!!!! However, I like that she is into older men! How grown up of her!!!!!!! Not a dog lover, must take after her mom!

Abigail said...

I'm going so is Ashli Liljenquist, Kaycee my director, Christin Jacketta and a few others you won't know but those two used to work at TAC. Good, cause I want to hang out. I will be at the impact booth again. Can't wait though!!!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Sweet girl! I think that's cute she's in love with the neighbor. What does the 9 year old think about it?

Palmer Family said...

YAY! I knew that she would like my blanket the best!!

Amy said...

What a sweetheart!

Aly said...

Hey Trish.. Thanks for your darling voicemail!! I will call you tomorrow for sure.