Friday, May 2, 2008

Flashback Friday...

Malad High School Class of 1994...I stole this picture off of Daniele's blog, because I am too lazy to search for my own...

We were the biggest class to graduate since my Mom graduated in the late 60's! I think we had 86 graduates. Seriously, you knew EVERYBODY! I loved it! I went from Pre-school to Senior year with some of these peeps. I sometimes feel like a class reunion is more like a family reunion. We know each others spouses, kids....I love these wonderful friends I made in High School. Blogging has reconnected some of us...amazing!

So, I am on the front row, bottom left. I was ALWAYS on the front row...with Michelle...and Lyle. And look closely at my legs. Yes, I am wearing those darn white tights again. What was up with me and white tights???

10 comments:

Kelie said...

that is so great to know everyone in your graduating class! how fun! (and loving the white tights, he he!)

Soccer Mom said...

That's a great pic! School in a small town was fun!

Sarah said...

that's awesome b/c it looks like a picture of our student government from my high school:) 86. I think that would've been fun. So yeah...you did love white tights!! heehee. Makes you wonder what we'll be laughing at 10 years down the line.

Nikki said...

That is so crazy! What a small little class you had in high school. My graduating class was around 1300. Just my class the other two junior and sophomore classes were even bigger than our senior. Crazy!!

Troop 2531 said...

geesh! I thought my class was bad. We had a total of 103 in my class at Manti High :) LOVING your white tights...they were IN back then.

Shar Chavira said...

Seriously...how would I live without your flashback Fridays! They CRACK me up! hmmm....maybe I should look into selling white tights in the boutique. tee, hee

Staci said...

I bet you where the most popular one here..even with the crazy tights!

The Christensen Family said...

Loving your white tights. Watch - they'll totally be in style in another year or so! :) Isn't that how it works? Love you!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I'm glad your showing off our FABULOUS class! 94' Rocks! Norm didn't think I could name all the kids but I could. He only had 24 in his graduating class and he still couldn't name them all! Sadly enough, I think I still have some white tights in my dresser! I'm waiting for them to come back into style! hee hee hee

~Natalie~ said...

I think it sounds like fun to live in a small town. :) We watched you on Friday and you did awesome like you always do! Thanks again for helping me out. We miss our cute Emma.