Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Week in Review...

Sorry...been a slacker on this one...

Here are a few things that have been making me smile, and not smile this week -
  • Smile - the warm weather. Not Smile - the AC in my car is not working.
  • Smile- the warm weather. Not Smile - Turning on the AC in the house and knowing what my power bill will look like.
  • Smile - working in the yard. Not Smile - I swear the weeds grow overnight!
  • Smile - Gabe riding his bike with his friends. Not Smile - that means he is growing up and will leave me someday...
  • Smile - Emma putting full sentences together and talking my ear off. Not Smile - Talking my ear off while I am talking on the phone.
  • Smile - Emma discovering her artistic side. Not Smile - Discovering it on my WHITE coffee table.
  • Smile - American Idol. Not Smile - Knowing one of the David's will lose. (although we all know they will both go on to do great things!)
  • Smile - A clean house. Not Smile - It only lasted for about 30 minutes.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Brylee's artistic side is drawing on herself instead of the paper!!!

Abigail said...

I miss you! Thanks for your comment. Yes, I am crazy busy..I don't know how I do it somedays. I need a man! :) Are you going to convention this year? Is anyone from TAC? I went to lunch with AnneMarie on Friday. It was good to see her. I hope you are doing well.

Aly said...

I hear you have your expo project done already!! You go girl!!

Cindy G said...

Life is so wonderful! Isn't it just the smiles and not smiles that make it so fun? Sounds like you definitely have your hands full with little Emma :)