Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Friday...

This is one of my very favorite pictures of Gabe...


This is truly Gabe's personality! Always with the most adorable smile on his face, his cute little grin (with a few holes right now!), and laughing. He loves to make us laugh by telling jokes or repeating lines from a movie or cartoon. This was the last family photo shoot before Miss Emma joined our family. Emma completes our little family, but I will always treasure those years when it was just Gabe and me. He was my little sidekick. We went everywhere together. I have so many fond memories of those years with just the two of us. And now we add Emma in the mix with more fond memories to come. I love ya Gabe!

**Check back next week for lots of flashbacks of Emma all through the week. She is turning TWO!!**

7 comments:

christensen crew said...

oh...Love, Love, Love it.

Aly said...

Oh he is so darling!! Love that picture.

PS..Would you mind emailing me a TV spot form? my email is alyberrett@hotmail.com

Pedaling said...

that picture says so much!

Liz Laudie said...

Oh, if only we could always feel that free, to put our head back and let out a laugh just for the sheer joy of laughing--to laugh with our whole soul. Children are so wonderful in that way.

Amy said...

I felt the same about Caleb. I miss those days when it was just the two of us! Life just keeps getting better doesn't it? Thanks so much for your help with the meal for Briauna. Your the best!

Ash said...

Precious little Gabe. I only can imagine the awesome things you both have been able to do over the years with just the two of you. Darling Trish. Can't wait to teach this darling Gabe next week at tennis lessons. Love you.

Soccer Mom said...

Way too cute!!!!