Friday, March 27, 2009

Flashback Friday...

It is that time of year again...SPRING! And Spring Break. My all time favorite Spring Break was in 1997. Jesse was still on his mission, but his parents took me, Katie (my now sister-in-law), and my three roommates (Pepper, Jamie, and Tara) to St. George for our college Spring Break. It was so fun! They took us hiking: (note - we all have on matching Puerto Vallarta t-shirts that Susan and Wayne brought home for us).

Golfing:

Las Vegas: (notice the matching shirts again. We did this for Katie - her Mom always made her family wear the same color T-shirt when they went on vacation so no one got lost.)

The Grand Canyon: (some back road way to get there...I'm not even sure if we were supposed to be there.)


5 comments:

Pedaling said...

those were the days when you could get that close to the edge- i hear a lot of those areas are now roped off- so you parent in laws figured the deal was done, i guess and took you on vacation with them and everything.
i get that.
you have to nurture those good prospects for our children.

hey, by the way, i did my own flashback friday today, too.

Sarah said...

Where can I get those striped shorts?!?!? I love that Wayne & Susan took you on Spring Break. You knew, didn't you? That's cool. So I blew up each of this pictures (well just clicked on them to see it bigger) and in every one I saw Emma! She looks a lot like you. :)

Soccer Mom said...

WOW! Those are some crazy pics!!!

The Christensen Family said...

That is hot! Just laughing at how Susan played such a big role in Jesse sealing the deal! Vacation with your roommates is seriously so cute! Love your hair... I miss you. See you in a couple days. xxoo

Katie Allen said...

Those were the days.