Monday, March 9, 2009

A Week in Review...

So, I'm back to "A Week in Review" for two reasons:

1. My parents - this way they can still hear about the Allen household. (and this may make me take more pictures to post.)
2. I find that I look for the positive in my week and it makes me happier- especially at this time.

Things that made me happy this week:
  • Nice weather - even if it was only for a few days :)
  • A trip to Idaho for one last goodbye - not the goodbye making me happy, but seeing my parents one last time.
  • A phone call from my Mom Saturday morning to brighten my weekend.
  • Stake Conference.
  • Spring Decor on my mantel to freshen things up.
  • A date with just Emma - we hit McDonald's playland and ice cream.
  • Jesse's date with Gabe - Basketball at the church and rootbeer floats.
  • Craft day with two of my cute friends.
  • Gabe's end of season Basketball party - I love seeing him so happy with his friends.
  • Emma wore different clothes every day this week!

6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I am so glad she wore different clothes this week!!!

Mindy Widdowson said...

Oh how I have missed your week in review posts and your flashback posts. It is good to be back.

BTW...I saw you drive by my house this morning, but I quickly hid...I had just finished running and looked a lil' bit scary! But I waved with my heart! :)

Love ya Trish!
Mindy

Sarah said...

Way to go Emma!! :) I love this post too. What a great idea. Spring like weather is back the end of the week!!

Staci said...

Hi Miss Trish:) Thank you for checkin in on our blog! You are so sweet..it looks like things are going well. Aubry said saw you the other day. Well, take care my friend:)

Mom and Dad said...

I Love seeing pictures of the kids it's what is keeping us going. Emma keep changing your clothes your Mom done the same thing. Love that Gabe is playing basketball, hope he tries out the sport of wrestling some day.

Love Mom and Dad

Stephen and Effie said...

I really like your weeks in review, it helps to remind me of all the great things I have to be thankful for.....keep it up