Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tagged...

My cute Sister-In-Law Amy tagged me on Facebook. But since I am more into blogging that Facebook, I thought I would answer them here:

Three names/nicknames I go by:
1.Mom
2. Babe
3. Spiky haired lady (I'm not kidding - when people are trying to describe me, that is what comes out!)

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. Aerobics Instructor
2. Video Clerk
3. Bus cleaner

Three places I have lived
1. Lehi, UT
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Idaho Falls, ID

Three TV shows that I watch:
sorry - lame on this one....

Three places I have been
1.Germany
2. Puerto Vallarta
3. Florida

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Kristi
2 .Lisa
3 .Jesse

Three of my favorite foods
1. Sushi
2. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Hot Cereal

Three things I am looking forward to
1. Spring Break
2. The Beach
3. Alone time with Jesse

Three cars I have owned
1. Nissan Maxima
2. Suburu Outback
3. Geo Prism

Three foods I can't stand
1. Beets
2. Wasabi
3. Ketchup

Three places I want to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Any cruise

Three places I like to go to get away
1. The bathtub
2. Sun Valley
3. St. George

Three future vacations
1. California
2. Washington D.C.
3. Greece (someday....)

11 comments:

Lori said...

Fun answers!!! :)

Michelle said...

So I had NO idea about the ketchup thing.....

Paula and Ray said...

Your forgot you nickname when your mom calls "Tricia Kate" or maybe this was only when you were in trouble!! I don't think you were ever in trouble!! Give the kids a big hug for us....

Trish said...

Oh, no...she still calls me "Tricia Kate". (and I love it :))

Carrie and Jeff said...

you know what's so funny...yesterday I was telling Ashley that you would open the building for the b-ball game and she said, "is she the one with the cute spiky hair?" Love it!

Soccer Mom said...

I remember that Geo Prizm!!! What a fun car! Give the kids loves from us!!!!

Melissa said...

I've never cruised before either--maybe we should do a big high school reunion cruise--wahoo!

Sarah said...

love it!! good answers. so many things I didn't know about you: bus cleaner? An outback? and no wasabi? I don't really like it either! What are you doing for spring break?

Aly said...

I love seeing you so much more lately!! I love that people refer to you as the one with spikey hair! That is so funny! i love that when I made the paper doll of you, Joey knew exactly who it was! You are so darling!! Don't ya just love loading up at Lisa's??? Have a great day!!

Mom and Dad said...

Love your comments, Hope one of the places you want to visit soon is in Missouri. I think your hair is cute and I remember when you did get into trouble. It would be fun to see what those old cars would say if they could talk it's a good thing that they can't. Give a big hug to all, were home sick but doing okay.Miss you all Love Mom and Dad

Michelle said...

I am all for the high school reunion cruise - that's a great idea! I've been before and would soooo go again.