Monday, March 30, 2009

A Week in Review...

Making me happy this week:
  • Gabe had pack meeting and earned two more belt loops.
  • Temple for Date Night.
  • Jesse took the kids swimming while I taught some classes Thursday night.
  • JCW for hamburgers and shakes.
  • An afternoon with my sweet friend, Sarah.
  • The members at the gym - they just make my day.
  • Planning our garden for FHE - I can't wait for the warm weather to get here!
  • Talking to my Mom on the phone.
  • Reading books with Gabe - right now we are reading the "Secrets of Droon" series.
  • Watching Emma wear a headband everyday right above her eyebrows - we have been calling her Jane Fonda all week! I gotta get a picture!

6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute!!! Emma is adorable! We had pack meeting too! Unfortunately, I can't find my beads and they were all out of the belt loop I needed :(

Nikki said...

I LOVE JCW's!!!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Sounds like a busy week to me. We are planing a garden also enough for 4 families. We have rabbitts and deer tnat live in our back yard we will have to put up a fence to keep them out. The rabbits keep eating the flowers as they come up. Love to all!

Mom and Dad

Cindy G said...

We haven't even finalized our house purchase yet, but I am already planning my garden. But it keeps snowing! Maybe by the time we move it, things will be ready. Can't wait for garden tomatoes, corn on the cob, zucchini, squash, asparagus, pumpkins, strawberries....

Anonymous said...

Trish! I love your flashback fridays! The clothes make me pee! And I can never even tell wich one is you because you are sooo different now! I truly can not pick you out! Emma is so big and sooo cute. Congrats to Gabe!

Fishin' Ponds said...

I'm commenting on the Flashback...did you steal my pic album? I SWEAR I have ALL of the exact same pics! I have the one w/ the red shirts in front of the Vegas temple still framed and in my bedroom. And BTW...Emma is getting so big! And Gabe is so handsome...he's not cute anymore...too handsome to just be cute.