Monday, March 23, 2009

A Week in Review...

I have to start by saying my favorite part about this week was the weather!! The other highlights include:

1. Ice Skating as a family.

2. Jesse and Gabe attending a Jazz game!3. Gabe swimming with his best friends.
4. Enrichment night.
5. Scrapbook Expo.
6 . An amazing hubby - while I was at the Expo all day Saturday he took Gabe to Boondock's, Emma to a Pirate Birthday Party, and had dinner ready for me when I got home!
7. Babysitting night - our turn and they were all angels!
8. Grocery shopping with no kids. All the mom's know what I am talking about!
9. Sleeping in on a Sunday morning.
10. Temple Dedication - Jesse took Gabe.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too Cool!!! Weather was awesome!!!!

Aly said...

I missed being at the Expo with you!! That is so cute that you guys all went ice skating! I love it! Your co-ops sound so nice!! Hope you have a great week!

Mom and Dad said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful week. You will never guess what I have to do on a committe , Scrape book. You may have to come give us some lessons. I love the warmer weather can't wait to plant some frowers and a garden.

Love Mom and Dad

Lori said...

Sounds like a good week! :)