Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Week in Review...

Things we loved about this week:

  • A trip to the Ice Skating Rink with the Laudie's. Gabe loved it!

  • A trip to the Police Station for Scouts (we only have 2 in our Bear group, and it is so much fun!) After seeing the jail, Emma kept saying, "I don't like jail." (notice everything she hauled to the station with her....there is a reading light hidden in there somewhere.)

  • Homemade Cookies.
  • Babysit swap with friends (more on that later...)
  • A "rockin' party" according to Gabe: a night home with mom and dad watching High School Musical 3, pizza, and popcorn. How long do you think we will still be cool to hang out with on a Saturday night?
  • Still being able to talk to my parents whenever I please.
  • Date night with Jess.
  • Warm weather!!!

7 comments:

Abigail said...

Sounds like a great week! Love ya! and like always I miss you! Are you going to convention again this year?

Liz Laudie said...

We had fun with you too. Hope you have fun ice-skating tonight. See you tomorrow if not sooner.

Soccer Mom said...

What a GREAT week! We went to the police station as Bear group too!!! This week we are going to talk about what to do in case of an accident. Emma is a cutie!!! I am glad Gabe likes HSM3 as much as the girls!!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

We do babysit swaps too. It's the best!

Mom and Dad said...

Gabe looks great as always, glad they had fun but don't want to go their. Get Emma a purse I know she has plently. Keep those pictures coming.

Love Mom and Dad

Sarah said...

Ooo you left me hanging. What's the "more on that later" all about?? I love the picture of the kids at the jail. And I so wanna be emma--hair crazy in her face, arms full of who knows what, & STILL so adorable. Love her!!

Ash said...

Trish I couldn't believe how tall Gabe is, when I saw him at Walkers on Friday. He was so cute. I said Hi Gabe, and he came right over. He is growing up. So darling.