Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Family Pics...

Our dear friend, Becky Kimball, took the greatest pictures of our family last week in the Sugar House area! They turned out SO great! Becky is so talented and captured the true personalities of our kids...Emma is a mover and Gabe is stubborn with a few giggles in between! If you are interested in Becky's amazing talent, her photography blog is beckykimballphotography.blogspot.com Here are just a few of my favorites...I could have posted about 16 more, but didn't want to overdo it :)





7 comments:

Pedaling said...

so, cute. are you going to use those as a christmas pics for cards?
i love them all -the top one is fun.

oh, and by the way, you've been tagged by me. we all get to find out 5 new things about you - just check out my blog for more info.
have fun, you little blog addict!

Palmer Family said...

These turned out great!!! What a darling family you have!

Abigail said...

I love those pics! Original! I like it that you were not up in the mountains in the leaves like most people all matchy match..these are great! :)

The Christensen Family said...

Becky is so talented and your family is such a fun subject. Cannot get over Emma in these photos. I want to keep her! You had better be using these for Christmas cards! Love them!

martha corinna said...

These are great! Your family is so beautiful and fun.

Impact Fitness said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! I think I've only seen Emma once, and she was in a baby carrier. I'd love to see them soon -- if you are ever in the area, PLEASE just drop by!

Love,
Meg

Anonymous said...

I know you keep hearing this, but your pictures really are so cute! I miss not seeing you at church anymore and even though I haven't been the V.T. coordinator for 4 mo. now, atleast once every end-of-the-month, I think about calling to report to you! My brain is taking awhile to leave that behind I guess :) -Amber