Monday, November 26, 2007

Wanna Play?...

So I've really become addicted to this whole blogging world. No really, I need to be committed to some institution for some help, but they would take my computer away and thus no blogging... Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed sharing and reading about our Grateful Hearts in November. So...I was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me in December? Here's what I am thinking...the 12 Memories of Christmas. I don't even know if I have 12, but I promise to dig deep and come up with something. I am posting this early, because I know some of you are not quite to the addiction level I am and check your blog every day (um, hour). Just kidding...kind of. And, since I wasn't quite diligent enough to post my Thankful Blog everyday, I thought we may need the entire month of December to post the 12 Memories (not just the 12 days before Christmas.) Get it? Kind of? Okay, so if anyone wants to play with me - start anytime in December. Ohh...so fun. The wheels are already turning...I can't wait to see what some of you share...what did I do before blogging...

15 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

You are too funny...I'm pretty sure you are addicted. Anywho...about your idea...I think I'm game to play your game. Are you talking about describing 12 Christmas memories we have? Sounds like fun. And in answer to your question...no we aren't coming down for the holidays. I wish, but if we are going to leave this state in the winter time, it's going to be some where warmer than Idaho!! :)

Jen Carpenter said...

Sounds like fun! I am in! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jen

Palmer Family said...

I hear ya Trish!

Aly said...

Okay so funny that you wrote that on my blog about adding us to your contacts because I just about did that right before you did on yours. I check yours all the time and I think your family is so cute. So why not skip a step from Lisa's to yours and just put yours on mine. ya think? I am all about that for December. And I am totally obsessed with blogging as well. It's the best.

Abigail said...

I'm addicted..and yes, I will play the fun game!

Trish said...

Yep, 12 Christmas memories - good or bad, funny or sad...we all want to know...

The Christensen Family said...

You make me smile -- I do want to play! I am in... Just wait - I have to dig deep but get ready... xxoo

becky said...

i'll live vicariously through you...k? so happy to see the photos on the right! seriously...my heart is full!

Pedaling said...

addicted? no not me....as my child sits in the background waiting for help on her homework contenuously repeating, "MOM, MOM, MOM," and me saying as i read your blog, "just one sec, ok, ok, i'm coming, hold on"
addicted, i have no idea what you are talking about!

Kelie said...

I love that you're addicted too! How fun to hear everyone's 12 memories...can't wait!

martha corinna said...

I'm in.
I can't wait to see yours.
I may not be able to come up with much, something has happened to my memory, oh yeah, children.

Trish said...

Ya, I might have to pull Jesse in on this one...12 might be hard to come up with...he had a much more colorful childhood than me. Traditions count, also!!

Ash said...

Trish,
I love your idea. Count me in too! This will make me think. Your right about this blogging thing, its addicting. Thanks for making me be addicted. Thats what friends are for right. Just teasing. K Love it. This will be neat what everyone puts.
Ash

Sarah said...

fun fun!! i'll totally do it. This is my favorite time of year, so don't think 12 will be too hard to come up with.

and as far as addicting...i hear ya. But I don't get as many views & comments on my blog as you do. I think I'd be on every hour too if I was as popular as you!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea...it will get me thinking! Count me in :)