Friday, November 16, 2007

Five Interesting Things About Me...

Sheila tagged me to post 5 interesting things about myself that perhaps some of you would not know. Some of you may already know some of these and just think I am weird. If you just can't handle only 5 weird things about me, go to my October blogs. There are 6 more there. Here goes...

1. I was a cheerleader in high school...and so were my 4 sisters. You should see all 5 of us do the school song together! Goooo Dragons!!

2. I am named after my Grandma Kate. I am Tricia Kate. My daughter is Emma Kate. I know, cute, huh?

3. Men with long fingernails give me the heebie-jeebies. It is so disgusting...

4. I am not a fan of condiments (please read that correctly) as in ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce... I did not eat a sandwich with mayo on it until I was in college. My first salad was when I was in college, also. The things you'll eat when you are hungry! I still eat a lot of foods dry.

5. I have not watched TV in 4+ years. I know...now you all KNOW I am weird. We just never got cable when we moved here, and then we kinda liked not having a TV. I do see advertisements for shows when I am at other peoples homes or restaurants and think, "wow, what am I missing?" I have no idea what goes on with the reality TV shows. I am so out of the loop. We do a lot of reading, walking, blogging, etc. over here.

There you go. Hope I gave you something to think or laugh about!!

8 comments:

Pedaling said...

no tv? really, i have always wanted to try that - there are about 3 shows that i do like, but i think i could manage without - unfortunately, i am the only one in my house that feels this way -
No mayo or other fat and sugar on your bread? - no wonder you look so good
Actually those were all very interesting -
Now i know!!!

Pedaling said...

no tv? really, i have always wanted to try that - there are about 3 shows that i do like, but i think i could manage without - unfortunately, i am the only one in my house that feels this way -
No mayo or other fat and sugar on your bread? - no wonder you look so good
Actually those were all very interesting -
Now i know!!!

Kelie said...

the long fingernails on guys...yuck! that gave me the heebee geebee's just thinking of it! haha! I love your family pictures, becky does such a wonderful job...it doesn't hurt having such great subjects to shoot either! I love them!

Soccer Mom said...

That's right GO DRAGONS!!! Maybe with us moving closer at the next Homecoming, Mom and Dad can take those pictures again of all 5 girls cheering together!!!! Can't wait to see everyone. We are soo excited!!! Love to All! XOXOXO

Sarah said...

So Idaho really is just meat and potatoes, huh?? You didn't have a salad until college? That's funny. I love random facts, and you seem to tell them so well. Thanks for the shirts tonight-they worked PERFECT!!!

Abigail said...

I am thankful you are my friend..love ya Trish!

martha corinna said...

I can so see the cheerleader, you are a happy, up person.
As for the TV, from what I can tell, you aren't missing much (I don't see much but from what I've seen, yuck).

The Christensen Family said...

you make me giggle... no condiments? No wonder you and Lisanne get along...She thinks the drier the better! Love knowing random little things about you... Love you!