Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Man...

Today I am thankful for my darling husband, Jesse. We met our Freshman year at College, and I fell hard for him! I thought he was much older than he really was and was so disappointed to find out that he was waiting for his mission call. I knew a good thing when I saw it, so I waited two years while he served in Brazil. The day after he returned home, we were engaged.

Here are just a few of the things I am grateful for with Jesse in my life: a best friend, a kind and wonderful father, a worthy Priesthood holder to bless our home and family, someone to make me laugh everyday, and a hard worker so I can stay home with our kids. Jess, I love ya...


3 comments:

tiff and chris johnson said...

that's right girl he is your man! SO fun to see pictures of him cuz i've never met him before! You two are such a cute couple and you look so beautiful as always! Hope you got your plastic container back! If not lisanne should have it still! thanks again for letting us borrow it! love ya trish xoxo

The Christensen Family said...

Ooohhh Cute! I love this picture of you - you are beautimous as usual... We love Jesse - he really is all that you give him credit for and more! Just waiting to find something not so perfect about your family over there... ;) We feel so blessed to have life long friends like you... Love you so much!

Fishin' Ponds said...

And to think I introduced you two! :) I have to say, I'm still pretty proud of myself. I still remember that Sunday...you and me talking in the bathroom (about Jesse), and Katie (who had been hanging out with both James and Jesse) comes walking out of the stall! Too funny...then to introduce you both after Sacrament meeting. Aaahhh...the memories. There were lots of memories during those two years too...most significant the Sunday morning you came home after meeting Jesse at the airport with his parents. You had the most beautiful...smile...and ring...remember how we all came out screaming...in our pj's and robes?! Poor Jesse! Ok...sorry...enough reminiscing. (is that how it's spelled?)

He really is a great guy...