Saturday, December 1, 2007

Welcome December!


It's finally here!! The snow had perfect timing this morning to welcome in a new month! Now, it is starting to feel like the holidays. Break out the hot cocoa, turn on the fireplace, hang the stockings, trim the tree... I will start tomorrow on my 12 Christmas Memories. The wheels are turning, and it has actually put a smile on my face, and sometimes a tear or two, to think of so many fond memories...Can't wait to read all of your favorite memories or traditions! Here we go...

5 comments:

Tate Family said...

That's one of my fav's of her!!! Still have my copy!

Sarah said...

I started the memory blog! Check out my page!! cute picture to get the ball rolling. WE LOVE EMMA!!

Ash said...

Exactly Trish. Bring out the cocoa, turn up the fire and remember the true meaning of why we celebrate Christmas. Also I remember how beautiful your tree was last year, you do a great job.

~Natalie~ said...

This is such a darling pic of Emma. We love her.
Nat & Kadyn

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

Trisha - hey how are you? I just entered the blogging world and came across your site. Hope you don't mind I took a peek :) I love this picture of your little girl. SO SO cute!! I love your Christmas memories, too. It's great how much you can learn about someone through blogging. Something you would usually never learn just through casual conversation. I love it. This could become a very addictive hobby that I'm not sure I have time for :)