Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

A normal New Year's Eve for our family consists of eating way too many high calorie foods, playing some games, laughing with friends, and Jesse falling asleep on the couch around 9:30pm. Mind you, this is usually someone else's couch. So embarrassing... But this year, we are staying at our house. So he can get in his pajamas before he falls asleep on the couch.

This year, we still will eat the high calorie foods (I am making stuffed mushrooms, yum!) and spend the night laughing with friends, but I got the idea from a friend for some cute New Year's Resolution Cards



Then we may play one of my favorite games - 25 words or less. You try to get your team to guess the words on your card in 25 words or less. It is really fun! Another of my favorites is a face card game called Hand and Foot. One of my very favorites, always played with my in-laws.

And what will the kiddies be doing? Destroying the basement, I'm sure. I really have got to buy an X-Box or something...

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

sounds like fun.i love playing games!

happy new year!

thanks for all you very kind comments and support on my blog.

Cindy G said...

I just back from Heather's house. We also ate way too much food and played a really fun pictionary type game. I love New Year's! Your party sounds like fun...

Cindy G said...

I just back from Heather's house. We also ate way too much food and played a really fun pictionary type game. I love New Year's! Your party sounds like fun...