Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Cards...


A tradition for our family is to send out the annual Christmas Card. This is our card for this year that I made on Shutterfly. I usually do a Home Made card, but this year decided to have a change. It was so easy! I LOVE going to the mailbox in December to see what treasures I will find each day. I enjoy hearing from High School and College Friends and couples we have become close to over the years. Although I don't write a letter, I do love to read everyone else's letters and hear how their little families are doing. Their pictures find a special place on our "Family" magnet board for the month of December. Less than two weeks to get those cards out!

11 comments:

Ash said...

Trish this is the cuttest card I have ever seen. You are so creative. I am loving it! What a darling family.

Soccer Mom said...

I will have to try this next year! So cute, can't wait to get it in the mail!

Aly said...

That is such a darling card! Yeah you are better then me. I have been loving shutterfly lately though and having been starting to make some photo books. I love your Christmas memories. So sweet.

Marisa said...

Trish! It was so fun to get your card and see your growing family. (You're so good to get them out early!) I can't believe how big your kids are! Can you believe our boys got baptized this year?!?!

Anyway, you can check out my blog at mhilltamu.livejournal.com and you do you remember our halloween parties in pocatello? Well, we've kept up the tradition -- you can check it out at picasaweb.google.com/mhilltamu

Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

you usually make the cards yourself??? you are crazy! i can't imagine doing that, but hey I'm not crafty either. But anyway...LOVE the card. Favorite one of the season!

Pedaling said...

trish, by the way the santa, with Prancer? He's on State and 90th - he was pretty good, not the best santa ever but, i'd give him and 8.
i think your kids would like him, he's friendly and cute.

martha corinna said...

I love it! So cute.
I love to get Christmas cards.

Kristen said...

Very cute card! I too usually do something a little fancier, but this year I went for simplicity and price! Love your card!

Kelie said...

I just got your card and absolutely love it! Gabe is such a stud and Emma, what a princess! Love it!

Tanya Kimball said...

Just got your card, too! I need to do the shutterfly thing...so cute and not so big of a PROJECT! Love that little Emma!

Impact Fitness said...

Trish - thanks so much for the card! What a wonderful suprise -- you are so sweet for remembering us!

Happiest Holidays,
Megan and Danny